Includes modified spindles with conversion brackets, conversion hubs with longer studs, new wheel bearings, grease seals, spindle hardware and dust caps. Fasteners for installing your calipers, rotor retention bolts
All of the components are completely assembled and ready for your calipers and rotors.
- 2004-07 CTS-V 4 piston. Require rotor modifications to fit hub register (center pilot hole enlarged) Use 2010-15 Camaro SS rotors.
What brakes will work with this?
- 2004-7 CTS-V 4 piston
- 1998-02 F body (LS1 brakes)
What cars will this fit?
- Buick Regal (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet El Camino (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet Malibu (1978–1983)
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1978–1988)
- GMC Caballero (1978–1987)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (1978–1988) note: 1988 model known as Cutlass Supreme Classic
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser (1982–1983)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon (1986–1987)
- Pontiac Bonneville (1982–1986)
- Pontiac Grand Prix (1978–1987)
- 2wd s-10/Sonoma (1993-2004)
Conversion kits containing spindles are subject to a $125.00 core deposit for the spindles. This deposit is refunded once you send back your original spindles.