Includes modified spindles with conversion brackets, conversion hubs with longer studs, new wheel bearings, grease seals, spindle hardware and dust caps. Fasteners for installing your calipers, rotor retention bolts
All of the components are completely assembled and ready for your calipers and rotors.
- Gen V, ZL-1, CTS-V2 all require rotor modification to fit hub, all C7 rotors have the correct hole and require no modifications
- Gen VI SS conversions are required to use the C7 Z51 rotors.
What brakes will work with this?
- 2009-15 CTS-V
- 2010-15 Camaro SS & ZL-1
- 2016-current Camaro SS w/ z51 rotor
- 2014-current C7 Corvette JL9,J55,J56 & Z07
- XTS and ATS Brembo Cadillac
What cars will this fit?
- Buick Regal (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet El Camino (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet Malibu (1978–1983)
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1978–1988)
- GMC Caballero (1978–1987)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (1978–1988) note: 1988 model known as Cutlass Supreme Classic
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser (1982–1983)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon (1986–1987)
- Pontiac Bonneville (1982–1986)
- Pontiac Grand Prix (1978–1987)
- 2wd s-10/Sonoma (1993-2004)
Conversion kits containing spindles are subject to a $125.00 core deposit for the spindles. This deposit is refunded once you send back your original spindles.