Laser cut from high carbon steel- these adapter brackets will allow fitment of the CTSV-1 GM Brembo brakes and LS1 brakes to be retrofitted to your G Body or S-10. 12.9 hardware included with brackets, spindle modifications and other supporting parts required for a complete installation.
What brakes will work with these brackets ?
- 2004-07 CTS-V brembo w/ 2010-15 camaro ss rotor w/ center hole opened to 2.78
- 1998-02 F body (LS1)
- 2009-15 CTS-V stock rotor w/ center hole opened to 2.78
- 2010-15 Camaro SS & ZL-1 stock rotor w/ center hole opened to 2.78
- 2016-current Camaro SS w/ C7 z51 rotor
- 2014-current C7 Corvette JL9,J55,J56 & Z07
- XTS and ATS Brembo Cadillac w/ appropriate C7 rotor
What cars will this fit?
- Buick Regal (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet El Camino (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet Malibu (1978–1983)
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1978–1988)
- GMC Caballero (1978–1987)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (1978–1988) note: 1988 model known as Cutlass Supreme Classic
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser (1982–1983)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon (1986–1987)
- Pontiac Bonneville (1982–1986)
- Pontiac Grand Prix (1978–1987)
- 2wd s-10/Sonoma (1993-2004)
SPINDLES WITH BOLT ON HUB AND BEARING ASSEMBLIES (A.K.A “Blazer Spindles”) WILL NOT WORK WITH THESE BRACKETS.
We Do NOT support the “blazer” spindle at time.
- These brackets fit this type spindle only
Follow this LINK to see a sample installation