This product allows the use of virtually all factory GM brembo based kits to be bolted on to your tall spindle equipped car. Specially designed conversion brackets with extensive spindle modifications and intensively modified hubs allow you to now use the CTS-V, Camaro SS or C7 brakes on your car. We start with spindles (70-78 camaro) and modify them to accept the adapter brackets, these modifications are extensive and our horizontal mill is employed to do some of the work. You wont find the brackets for sale separately at this time, we prefer to do this process in house. In this edition of the tall spindle conversion, the hubs used have a pressed in 1/2-20 3 inch long stud. The partial kit allows you to provide your own calipers and rotors to complete your own bigbrakeupgrade! **Rotor modification required for all brake system Except C7 Brakes and 2016 Camaro SS using c7 z51 rotor** This product contains a core deposit in the price, once your old spindles are returned you get back $150.00
- Spindles with adapter brackets
- Hubs with pressed in studs (1/2-20 w/ 5 on 4.75 pattern)
- assembly with bearings, seals and dust caps.
- Spindle core deposit (value of $150.00) refunded when you return a set of OE spindles
What brakes will work with this?
- 2009-15 CTS-V
- 2010-15 Camaro SS & ZL-1
- 2016-current Camaro SS w/ Z51 rotor
- 2014-current C7 Corvette JL9,J55,J56 & Z07
- XTS and ATS Brembo Cadillac
What cars use these tall spindles?
- 70-78 Camaro
- 70-78 Firebird
- 73-77 GM G-Body Cutlass
- 73-77 GM G-Body El Camino
- 73-77 GM G-Body Gran Prix
- 73-77 GM G-Body Malibu
- 73-77 GM G-Body Monte Carlo
- 73-77 GM G-Body Regal
- 75-78 Nova
- Add ARP screw in studs 3.3 long (75.00)
Contact us for customization or complete assembled conversions of this kit